Sunday, December 20, 2009







I have a list of things I need to blog in order to catch up! I will start with the bike riding.
Two weeks after Jamyson turned 4 he kept asking again to take off his training wheels. Knowing his father would say "no," I sent the little guy to talk with him. They both came outside with a wrench in hand. I decided it was time for me to grab my camera.
An amazing thing happened. When Jamie lined him up and told him to stay on the sidewalk, he just went! Jamie and I stood in amazement looking at one another. We then realized that he did not know how to stop! Jamie took off running after him. From that moment on we have been rolling. Dad is super safety conscious so he followed behind him for a while but when all the neighbors came out Jamyson really got to show off.

He knew he was ready. He knew he could do it. I on the other hand wanted him to be a little older. Our little guy is growing up so fast.

I am glad this was a good experience. I know it could have been tramatic and painful. Thank goodness it wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment