Sunday, December 20, 2009

September 2009 The State Fair of Texas
















I have realized that the things I tire of now that I am older are only brought to life again throught the eyes of a child, or children. The things that seem so old or just not as exciting, have a whole new meaning and they are revitalized in my mind again.

I loved watching our six kiddos all walk the streets of the fair. In my mind I am thinking of all the germs, H1N1 virus scares, the greasy junk being made, and the stickiness factor of my shoes to the ground. But....in the mind of children they hear the music of the Mexican dancers in their pretty dresses. They see the GRANDE ferris wheel and want to touch the clouds. They see
Big Tex and wonder where he gets his clothes. They see the midway and want to ride every fun ride available. We had a great time!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment